Kale was only 66 cents at the grocery store today! So i decided to make a little appeteaser of parmesan paprika kale chips. They were selling for $7.50 bag at Whole Foods, so I figured that I could make them just as good and for a fraction of the cost! And I did!
Parmesan Paprika Kale Chips
1 bunch of kale
splash of apple cider vinegar
2 T olive oil
1 t. salt
1/2 t. paprika
3 T. parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Rinse and dry kale and pull apart into 2-3 inch pieces.
3. Combine vinegar, olive oil, paprika, and salt and pour over the kale pieces.
4. Mix thoroughly and pour onto baking sheet (I sprayed mine first, but I don’t think it’s necessary).
5. Bake for 10 minutes
6. Take out of oven and flip over, sprinkle cheese on top.
7. Bake another 10 minutes, or until crispy.
These were a great snack. Crispy, chewy, salty, and good for you!
Plus, very easy and gluten free… of course 🙂