Chocolate Toffee Cracker Bark
3/4 package Crunchmaster original crackers
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 t. vanilla extract
a few pinches of sea salt
1 cup chocolate chips (I used milk, but you could use any kind)
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup raisins
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil
2. Preheat the oven to 350F
3. Line the bottom of the sheet with crackers, filling about 2/3 of the sheet
4. In a saucepan, melt the butter and brown sugar, cook until the mixture boils and thickens.
5. Remove from heat, add the salt and vanilla, and pour over crackers. Spread in a thin layer to cover.
5. Bake for 15 minutes
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand 5 minutes, then spread with a spatula.
6. Sprinkle with pecans and raisins, push into the chocolate lightly with spatula.
Place pan in refrigerator to cool completely. Break into pieces and keep in the fridge.
So excited to see the rest of the winners’ recipes!
Great idea! Crunchmaster are my favorite GFree crackers – never thought to use them in a way like this. Congrats!
Thanks! I thought it was pretty genius too 😉 You should try it!
Congrats! What a great idea, I will have to try this!!